Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hello Sunshine


 Hello Tuesday evening. Here's a card I made yesterday and just now had a chase to post. The sentiment it appropriate for today, we had some lovely sunshine weather. It was actually warm and when we went outside we weren't afraid of our lungs freezing. Could it be something like spring?



Well, I'm not feeling wordy (thank me later) but I will tell you that this gorgeous color combo came from CR84FN #15
Look at that fabric lineup, so pretty


For some reason, the green ribbon looks darker in the photos...IRL its closer to the green in the polka dots. 
I hope your Tuesday was fantabulous.

BTW, tell me the truth, do you like the smaller pictures or the bigger pictures or a mix? 

14 comments:

  1. Hey, Danielle..thanks for dropping by my blog..wow I love your blog...so refreshing look and I LOVE your styles of cards....i want to bcome your follower..

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Danielle you have Spring fever do ya? :) Your card is so pretty! I love all the OA patterned paper you used and all the layered elements! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielle, You paper is Gorgeous, your bow is FAB and your pear is YUMMY! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with this. Every piece of this card is gorgeous and your card turned out a beauty!Thanks so much for playing along at CR84FN!
    It's good to have you here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So absolutely adorable! Bright, cheery, springy ... FUN :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Danielle! Love all the beautiful embellies you've added! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really beautiful card...and I am a fan of medium size photos myself, but your blog is beautiful either way : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card! Love the pear and the fabulous seam binding!! Great take on the challenge colors! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a pretty card - so much texture!! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. FANTASTIC!! This is so beautiful! Love the soft colors and the great texture = Love all of it!
    / Karin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a bright fun spring card. Love all the elements you added. Thanks so much for playing at CR84FN! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet- I love how you add so many little details without overwhelming the whole card- such great balance! Your cards make me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. i always feel slightly cross * :) * when a blogger puts her photos too small... maybe owing to my not-that-great eyesight, I have a hard time examining the details like I would love to :) just my two cents... I like your photos large, especially with the beautiful cards you create.

    ReplyDelete